Announcing New ‘Inspired Writers Retreat’ in Bali!
Inspired Writers Retreats in symbiotic partnership with http://www.eatpraylive.com.au is proud to announce its Bali retreat dates!
A program designed for those in the embryonic stage of writing; craving ideas, inspiration and expert tools to ignite, design and write their first novel.
Inspired Writers Retreats
The Voyage to find your Voice
With Brooke Hardwick
Eat Pray Live | Bali | 5th – 12th April 2014
If you are like me, then you see the world as an unwritten text. You have infant ideas for novels unfurling in the depths of your belly and you yearn to find the time, space and encouragement to give birth to them. If you are like me, you burn with creative energy and you crave an opportunity to sit in a tropical sanctuary for like-minded women where bliss, humour and solidarity propel your novel forward. If you are like me, you need an encouraging word, a chilled glass of wine and a good old-fashioned belly laugh among the women with whom you write. You need the guidance of a non-critical expert who gifts you valuable tools to make your dreams of writing a reality.
If you are like me then join me in Bali.
4 nights Seminyak |3 nights Ubud | $1190 shared | $1495 private
- 7 nights/8 days private villa accommodation – extra nights avail. on request
- Exciting seminars on the tools to develop your novel
- Authentic ‘jungle writing’ experience
- Private mentoring and feedback on your writing
- Daily sumptuous breakfast
- Return Airport transfer and welcome drink on arrival
- Eat Pray Live personal concierge
- Welcome gift pack with lots of ‘goodies’
- 1 hour in Villa massage, Manicure and Pedicure
- Hair conditioning ‘cream bath’ treatment
- Transport fees for scheduled trips included
- Cleansing ceremony in the holy waters of a Balinese temple to heal your past and energise your future
- Visit medicine man/healer (small donation)
- 5 luncheons and 1 in-villa dinner
Meeting at a place of inspiration and validation
Finding your Kavorka
Starting your own blog
Developing a cocoon of creativity
Gutsy and engaging plot
How to find inspiration, plan and develop a sophisticated plot
Half Day Trip
Developing Dynamic Character
Physical, psychological and symbolic character profiling
Market Excursion | Finding Character in the everyday
The aesthetics of writing
How to write truly powerful imagery and prose
Traditional Balinese Cleansing Ceremony and Medicine Man
‘Get your Jungle Juices flowing’ authentic free-writing experience in the jungle
Individual Mentoring and feedback sessions